Contemporary Elva is a lovely place to spend time with a romantic partner, family, or friends.
A visit to Elva means the freedom to wander in the peaceful forests, go for a swim in the refreshing waters of Lake Paisjärv, or enjoy the pleasures of the sandy beach at Lake Verevi, which is a favorite swimming spot for many.
The opportunity to go fishing in the picturesque bends of the River Elva, ski in the snowy tracks, or exercise at the numerous sporting facilities attract visitors to Elva year round.
In addition, a great variety of hiking trails are available in Elva and the surrounding area. In Elva you can feel an adventurous relaxation on the sun glittered lake Verevi.
Tartu county Health and Sports Center offers sports and recreation activities:
- ski, bicycle and running trails
- landscape archery trail in the forest
- arch track, automatic trap and sporting tracks
- shooting from sports, air and laser guns
- basketball, volleyball and football courts
- mini golf tracks, children's swings and climbing devices, outdoor barbeques
- Inside table tennis and fitness hall, rent of sports devices, seminar rooms, saunas and much more.
Small Energy trail
The magical Small Energy trail is 3 km long. The trail is illustrated with 36 wooden sculptures. Wooden sculptures are characters of Estonian folk tales. Moreover, the wooden sculptures remind visitors on trail about the environment, respect to nature, air, water, plants and human beings from various aspects as well. Opened year around.
Elva Hiking Center
Pargi 2, Elva
Phone +372 733 0132